Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer! Time to Blog

Now that school is over and I have finished taking my SAT, I finally have time to blog.  Sorry I have been missing from the blog for a while, but it takes a lot of time to write, and I didn't have much time.  Luckily, the time I spent on school work and test prep resulted in a 4.6 GPA for my Junior year and a 2020 on my SAT (720 Math, 690 Writing, 610 Critical Reading).

I'd like to thank all of my teachers this year, but especially my History teacher, Dr. DeeDee Sullivan, and my English teacher, Jim Harville, for constantly helping over the course of the year.  Both of them are amazing individuals with whom I have built a friendship with, not simply a teacher-student relationship, but a true friendship.  They made my year special and extremely enjoyable.

Sorry for my absence on the blog, but I will start to pick it up over summer with basketball related topics!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment