Sunday, December 4, 2011

Alumni Game






Last year I had to watch our very talented group of alumni from the stands as I was still playing football and not in basketball season yet.  This year I was on the court when the alumni and our team went to OT.  We ultimately lost to them.  That really shouldn't happen, but it did.

It was great to see so many players I have looked up to growing up watching Bellarmine basketball:  Ricky Bose, Madu Cole, and Jason Norman.  The highlight though was the start of the game taking the court when the starting 5 for the varsity and the alumni each included a Vermeer.  Played against my brother Kyle '09 who is the former Bell player I really look up the most to and now plays for Stanford's club team and is a practice player for Tara VanDeveer at Stanford.


 Kyle definitely disrupting my shot

Kyle and I on the court together


Kyle - Stanford 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment